Saturday, July 4, 2009

Summer Of Baseball







The kids have had fun playing baseball this summer. Nic has had fun playing catcher this year. His team has played much better this year, it has been a nice change from losing almost every game last year! Noah is at the height of his glory. He had two home runs and is well on his way to becoming the next Ichiro. Emma played T-ball for the first time this year. Brian and I were her coaches. Brian also coached Noah so. . . I got to coach Emma's team most of the time. Girls are very different than boys! It was a fun season, according to Emma , the Bumblebees were undefeated! I love this picture of Emma. One would think that she is jumping to catch the ball, right? Of course not, there was a fuzzy floating by and she wanted to catch it! Priorities!

1 comment:

Cammee said...

I laughed so hard when that picture of Noah came up! Classic Ichiro!

And I'm over here breaking a commandment. I can tell you got a new camera and I'm coveting it.