Monday, October 12, 2009

Dancing With the Stars No More

I love watching Dancing With the Stars. In fact, my parents got me hooked on it. Tonight may just be the last night I watch because Emma likes to watch it also. As we were watching one of the teams got ready to dance. The boy took off his shirt. The girl had on a bikini style outfit covered in fringe. The boy and girl began to dance and Emma said, "they are not modest are they mom." Can't really agrue with that. Then they begin to bump and grind. Apparently this is a new dance to the show, a forbidden dance. Emma then asks, "do they love each other?" so I ask, "do you think they do?" and she responds, "it sure looks like it!" Is that what love looks like, lust for sure! Now it is time for damage control! Donny Osmond just danced. Emma thought he was modest, now if we can just keep him from pretending to kiss Bruno!

3 comments:

The Heaton's said...

Hey Janna! I am so excited you blog and that I found it! LOVE the family pictures! I can't believe how fast the kids have grown up! I hope you don't mind if I peek in from time to time see what you and the family have been up to? Tell Brian hi for me and hope all is going well with everyone!

P.S. Absolutely loved the "lifesaver" post! What a lucky little girl Emma is have such a special "teacher"! How fun!

Cammee said...

Don't let her watch Donny! She'll think same sex lovin is the thing! That is too funny, they certainly know more than we think! Hope you're feeling better!

Kandas said...

Sad isn't it? I have realized that there isn't much you can watch on TV these days. Ri and I have had to turn the TV off more than we've been able to leave it on lately and I am affraid it isn't going to get better any time soon.

It is a good reminder for me now though to get in the habbit before there are little eyes around.