Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy Birthday to Noah!

Noah is 9 years old! Can you believe it, 9 years old! Where did the time go? He is such a great part of our family. Here are 9 things we love, love, love about him.


1. His smile! One look and your hooked!


2. He lets me lay in bed with him and read.


3. He would be a great cowboy but is happy living in town.


4. He loves to pray.


5. He still holds our hands.


6. He is kind to everyone and tries to include the kids that are being left out.


7. He loves school and that warms his mom's heart.


8. He loves to read the sports page, especially about B.Y.U., and weather every morning.


9. He loves to play hockey, baseball, ride his bike and anything else that keeps him moving!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Happy Birthday, Noah! What a cute boy he is. I am so glad he and Julia are friends. I'm impressed with how on top of your blog you are:) Wish I could say the same about mine.

Cammee said...

I'm so glad his smile is number 1! He would have me wrapped around his little finger with that smile. Happy Birthday Noah!